Please use the form below to request a speaker, demonstration or IWPC workshop.
Requests should be made at least one month prior to your event.
Hog Control Demonstration
This one hour hog control demonstration covers the methods and equipment needed to successfully eliminate feral hogs during any 12-month agricultural cycle.
These are the same tactics used by JAGER PRO™ hog control operators to harvest 4,000+ feral hogs annually and to service state and federal contracts.
Hog Control Workshop
This five hour workshop contains two hours of classroom instruction and three hours of hands-on training, teaching all aspects of an Integrated Wild Pig Control™ approach using the M.I.N.E.™ Trapping System to include proper site selection, building a six panel corral enclosure, control box settings and implementing the Capture Success Matrix™.
This workshop is designed to teach attendees how to remove entire sounder groups at once and become more efficient at controlling feral swine populations.
Our hog control workshop is for:
- Farm Bureaus
- University Extensions
- Government Agencies
- Any other large gathering
Hog Control Speaker: Rod Pinkston
Rod Pinkston is a published author, inventor and expert of the latest hog control methods and technology in the industry.
He schedules approximately 40 speaking and hog control demonstrations annually.
JAGER PRO™ founder, Rod Pinkston, has been a national speaker at many well known events, including:
- 2015 Southeastern Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies Conference in Asheville, North Carolina
- 2015 Wildlife Damage Management Conference in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- 2014 Southeastern Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies Conference in Sandestin, Florida
- 2014 International Wild Pig Conference in Montgomery, Alabama
- 2013 Wildlife Control Technology Conference in Cleveland, Ohio
- 2013 Southeastern Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies Conference in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- 2012 International Wild Pig Conference San Antonio, Texas
- 2011 Wildlife Damage Management Conference in Nebraska City, Nebraska
- 2010 International Wild Pig Conference in Pensacola, Florida
- 2009 Wildlife Damage Management Conference in Albany, New York
- 2008 National Conference on Feral Hogs in St. Louis, Missouri