640 x 480 Vanadium Oxide Detector at 30Hz, 25 micron Pitch with 65mm Lens.
JAGER PRO has tested every thermal device available on the commercial market. The FLIR BHS-XR is the most powerful, high resolution thermal Bi-Ocular available to the public. This combination of technology using a 65mm lens, a 10° x 8° FOV and a 25 micron pixel size makes this unit the medium range thermal Bi-Ocular recommended for scanning, spotting and stalking feral hogs and coyotes.
- Extended Range Options: Powered by FLIR’s 640 × 480 core, the BHS-XR delivers greater range performance with crisp, clear 320 × 240 native resolution both in the viewfinder and while in the 2x digital e-zoom mode, plus an additional 4× digital e-zoom step to 160 × 120. Full 640 × 480 resolution imagery from the BHS-XR is accessible through an auxiliary video jack.
- Quick-Disconnect Conversion: Customize thermal capability with three lens options – QD35, QD65, or QD100 extended range. High-performance lenses are rapidly attached with integral quick disconnect mount.
- Enhanced Lens Surfaces: Raised and grooved rubber sleeves and low-profile lens caps protect your lens as well as providing excellent grip and sensitivity for fast focusing.
- Faster Recharging: A quick release hot-shoe snap access to AC power and a latched battery door provides fast and easy access to exchange or recondition batteries.
- One-Touch Recording: Capturing video evidence is now even easier with one-touch recording which allows users to release the record button once recording has started, freeing up hands to focus and zoom.
Standard Equipment Includes:
Thermal Bi-Ocular, Hot shoe Charging Video Output Attachment, (4) Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries, AC Power Adapter/Charger, Car Adapter/Charger, Neck Lanyard, Manual, USB Cable, Video Output Cable, Hard Carrying Case, Product CD with Operations Manual, FLIR Video Player and Graphical User Interface (GUI).
Size: 2.2” H, 3.1” D
FOV (Resolution): 10° x 8° (320 x 240)
2x E-Zoom FOV (Resolution): 5° x 4° (320 x 240)
4x E-Zoom FOV (Resolution): 2.5°x 2° (160×120)
Detect Man: 1,900 m
Recognize Man: 490 m
Detect Vehicle: 4,800 m
Recognize Vehicle: 1,350 m
This product is subject to one or more of the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government. It falls under the control jurisdiction of either the Department of State’s International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Department of Commerce’s Export Administration Regulations (EAR). It is a felony to export, attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States. In the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).