Latest AT&T (3G) M.I.N.E.™ Firmware Update
Latest text Firmware Version:< 2015/03/26
All JAGER PRO™ 3G Cameras (I.C.E.™ & M.I.N.E.™) operate the same way with few exceptions. The camera module, hardware version, software version and IMEI/MEID Numbers are located under the “SYSTEM” menu in the “INFORMATION” tab.
AT&T (3G) Firmware Upload Directions
Directions for uploading firmware file to your SD card:
- Insert your SD card into your computer, wait for it to open.
- You can choose to format your card or save your pictures onto your computer.
- Click on the button above “Download Firmware File Here” or follow the link to download the data firmware files.
- Click on the “Save As” button and save it directly to your SD card.
- Do not change the file name from FWS100.bin or the camera won’t recognize it.
- Eject your SD card and follow the directions below for uploading new firmware to the 3G (I.C.E.™ & M.I.N.E.™) Cameras.
Directions for uploading new firmware to the 3G (I.C.E.™ & M.I.N.E.™) Cameras:
- Copy the attached file onto a formatted SD card. (see the directions above if unsure how to insert a file into an SD card)
- Insert the SD Card into the camera when “OFF”.
- Hold the Playback button, just below the menu button then move the camera selector switch from “OFF” to “SETUP” and wait until the camera beeps 3 times.
- Click on the “MENU” tab; toggle right twice to the “SYSTEM” menu; toggle down seven times to the “INFORMATION” tab; click “OK” to open the page.
- If converting to text firmware ensure the date “2015/03/26-17:11:35” is displayed as the Firmware Version.
- If converting to data firmware ensure the date “2017/06/06” is displayed as the Firmware Version.
- Check all four “MENUs” to ensure information is set up properly.
- Move selector switch from “SETUP” to “OFF”.
Transmitting has been improved.